Toilet Install & Repair - Plastic and rubber parts inevitably degrade or become brittle over time, typically from chloramine which is found in the water. In rural areas hard water will often show calcium deposits on parts, however a softener can greatly remedy this situation and help your plumbing all the way around.
Sewer Line Repair - Sewer backups are a terrible thing to have happen with the plumbing home. One of the things that can cause this are tree roots blocking the flow over time in the pipe. We provide a full solution to your sewer backup problem with pipe inspection technology and blockage removal like a rooter service to solve your problem as quickly as possible.
Clogged Drain Repair - The plumbing system in your home needs to be clear, when there is a blockage or clogging problems begin to occur. Sinks, tubs and toilet are common places for clogs to happen. Over a period of time however the usual house hold items that we all use every day can build up, things like soap, creme and other oils that go down the drain often build up over the long run and produce aclog in your pipes hindering the drain. This may be more common than you think in Ottawa, and this is where we come in, to keep your pipes problem free for as long as possible.
Faucet Repairs & Install - There are generally two reasons why someone would want to replace a faucet. Either they are doing a renovation which includes some sort of plumbing or there is a leak. If you are confident that you can get the job done yourself then it is recommended to have the proper tools on hand which will make it much easier.
Sump Pump Repair - An installation should ideally be done before finishing a basement because of the nature of what the job entails like cutting into concrete and digging a pit. Piping also will need to be installed in order to channel that water away from the home and vent any gas that has accumulated. The pumps are setup in a way that they only run when required minimizing wear and tear over time.
Tankless Water Heater Install & Repair - A tankless heater does not store water like a traditional tank, it heats the water as it flows through the device and then sends it out for distribution to the other parts of the home. It is relatively new type of heating only recently becoming more popular in homes, especially newer ones or custom built.
Frozen Pipes - Older homes tend to often have a lack of insulation on pipes where freezing tends to occur. Pipes actually freeze when the water inside the pipe is exposed to a tempurature that allows the water to become solid.
- High standards are what we always work by. We have a professionally trained team and strive to always meet or exceed code requirements.
- Our pricing is based on not having any surprises. All costs are listed up front before any work begins.
- Your 100% satisfaction is our number 1 priority in getting the job done
- Sometimes extensive work and repairs requires special equipment. We always wear protective clothing and foot wear, and lay down floor coverings and drop cloths for the protection of your home.
- All the work that is required is explained fully in plain language so you understand what has to be done so that you can make your decision as informed as possible.